Monday, June 7, 2010

Tea table

This little tea table was given to me by a dear friend. She is also the dear friend that gave me my blue hutch. When I got this table it was in bad shape. It had sat under a house for 20+ years. It was covered in mouse/rat feces, urine, and mud. It was pretty gross. After I cleaned it up it was a lovely yellowish green early 70's color. It had adorable wheels on it but only had 3 so unfortunately I had to rip them off. You should know that I love love love wheels on any piece of furniture. Maybe someday I'll put wheels back on it, but for now it is the perfect height next to the chair. I love how the white pops next to the brown chair and lampshade. And it has the perfect shelf for Miss B's toys. Simply perfect!




This cute little tray sat on the bottom shelf of the tea cart. After I painted it I decided that it would be safest up on the bookshelf rather in harms way down on the tea cart. I love it underneath the candles. It has the perfect cottage look.

1 comment: