Thursday, June 3, 2010

A new blog......

I have been tinkering around with redoing furniture for awhile and now I am totally obsessed with it. My favorite day would consist of searching out the "just right" thing from Craigslist because we all know the search is most of the fun. Then dreaming of how I'm going to work my magic and do it. The best part..... sitting back admiring my beautiful hard work and basking in the fun now that it's redone. (thus the name)
I've done many things in my house and think that I want to expand. So here I am first showing you all the things I've already done. (some items I don't have before pics) But I'm starting this blog with the intent to update it with new projects that I have redone and am ready to sell. I don't have anything to sale just yet but I am working on a few projects. I also have a healthy obsession with Craigslist. Please keep checking back for updates. I would love to hear what you think about my projects as well as suggestions for future ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment