Thursday, June 10, 2010
The perfect shade of blue
I love blue! Blue makes me happy. I am always on the search for the perfect shade. Sometimes I find it and sometimes I don't. I love this blue! The hutch came from the same friend as the tea table. It was her moms and had been sitting in her garage for over 20 years untouched. She was so excited to get rid of it. I thought I had won the lottery! It was a 70's greenish yellow color when I got it. Very far from blue. But I dry brushed it with the leftover paint from my kitchen walls. It turned out better than I imagined it. It is the perfect shade and really brightens up the corner of the room. I especially love that it came with the original handle and key. I am a true sucker for the little details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment