It sang to me. How could I not fall madly in love with it? I love love love this sideboard. My dear friend who found this knows me oh so well and couldn't have found a better piece. It sings my name.
Summers in Seattle come late and the anticipation of redoing this sideboard was killing me. But my amazing husband gave me a paint sprayer for my birthday and the second I got it in my hot little hands I went to town. It is amazing how much less work you have to do with a sprayer versus spray painting from the can. I love it. I definitely need to keep practicing because I found it is tricky to not get drips but I LOVE it. Even more I absolutely am in love with how this sideboard turned out. It needed some love that I was oh so willing to give. I love the new little knobs and it is perfectly distressed. I love a little distressing so it looks like I've had it for a million years. Its new home is under the TV. I love it. It brightens up that corner of the room so much and then ties in so cute with the white tea table. Even the man of the house loves it.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous piece! Where do I find girlfriends like yours? I love the curved drawers, those most certainly sing to me. As usual, you did a beautiful job!
ReplyDeleteThanks! You don't need girlfriends you've got me darling. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great piece! I love its character and style. Another job fantastically done, Sarah!
ReplyDeleteThanks Raven!
ReplyDelete